SPI private investigators in Georgia has a team of retired GBI investigators with a combined 20 years of criminal investigative experience. We have investigated cases involving theft, burglary, internal theft at businesses, sexual assault (rape, date rape, false allegations), death (homicide, suicide, accidental death), and more. We have conducted high profile investigations involving public officials, including politicians and law enforcement officers. Both investigators have vast experience in investigating narcotics investigations from the street level dealer to the ring leaders of major drug organizations.
Our goals at all times are to obtain the facts and to get the truth, no matter where it leads. If you have been arrested for a crime and need an independent investigator to review your case or to conduct an investigation you need our expertise and experience. Would you rather have someone that has never conducted a criminal investigation, or an investigator that has spent his entire career conducting these type investigations? Do you want an investigator that knows how evidence is supposed to be handled and what might have been mishandled? We know the signs to look for when people are not being truthful.
- Conducted covert surveillance and electronic wire taps to obtain evidence to implicate and identify the low-level street dealer, all the way up to the ring leaders of the organization
- Supervised the undercover agents that targeted the street level dealer in cities and towns throughout Georgia
- Experienced in interviews and interrogations
- Trained to observe the demeanor of the subject being interviewed to determine if he/she is being truthful
If you need an investigator for a criminal investigation or a criminal defense investigation in the Atlanta, Georgia area you need to ask yourself these questions:
- Do you want an experienced professional investigator that has worked a criminal case from the beginning, which included crime scene processing, gathering evidence, interviewing and locating witnesses, interrogating suspects and making the arrest and then testifying in court?
- Do you want an investigator that has done this for over 20 years? Or do you want an investigator that says they are a qualified and experienced criminal investigator, but in actuality they have only read about crimes and how to investigate them from a textbook. Have they have only tagged along while observing an investigator conducting a criminal investigation?
Just remember, if someone says they have prior law enforcement experience, that may mean they investigated traffic accidents, or they could have been a beat cop—that does not mean they know how or have the experience in conducting criminal investigations—we do!